October 4, 2018

summer 2018

So it felt like I kind of didn't have a summer. It has been crazy. The month I had home before the wedding was nice. Every day was pretty much wedding stuff to do. Whether is was cake testing, getting crafty, cutting wood, going to michael's and cash & carry. Holy cow it was insane and I am glad it's over. It was nice being at home for a bit though. When my parents were in Equador with Rachel and Sarah for 10 days, I babysat a family in Sammamish with 4 children. Okay that was insane! Literally so much work. It was like I was looking into my future. Ethan stayed at my house to take care of the plants and animals. But don't get me wrong, these kids were really cute but soooo crazy. Ethan did help when we went to church.

We hiked to ramparts lake with my parents and sarah. We jumped off the cliff and it took me forever I am a baby. It is just so scary! We went boating a few times and went to sammamish landing and pine lake to swim a lot. We got lots and lots of icecream. And visited the animal farm near my house. We went to the temple a couple weeks before we got sealed to do sealings and guess who was our sealer! Brother crabtree who was our actual sealer for our wedding day! haha he was like this is a bit weird...He was Ethan's ym leader.

The week of my wedding I thought I was going to go crazy i was very stressed. Ethan and my mom helped me a lot though. My parents were soooo amazing getting everything ready. We had the reception in my backyard and it was basically all dirt before the summer. My parents worked their bums off and i am so grateful for the. It just was crazy all the things we did the week of. I got a spray tan and my lashes done to beautify myself. Sarah did my eyebrows. Tuesday ethan and I went to get our marriage license in seattle!! We then went to Pasceos for dinner and the troll. We then went to the mating ritual concert! lol we show up and didn't realize that they werent the main band which was a bummer cause people werent as hiped to see them but it was good cause we got to leave after they played and they played for a good hour. It was very chill it was at a bar. They were so good live. ethan and i had a good time. Wednesday was my bridal shower! the johns put it on and it was so nice! it was in their backyard and they have cheese and crackers, fruit and cheesecake. So many people came i was surprised. We played a fun game where I had to guess ethans answers about himself. And then I opened lots and lots of gifts. Thursday we took our bridals! We went to this park on mercer island. And then we went to kerry park! I am so glad we did! Friday night was our family dinner! It was so good seeing everyone! We had teryaki and thai food from lanponi of course. It was very nice. Kiersten surprised me there! It was the best surprise!! And julene and her husband came all the way from new mexico! Madison and kiersten spent the night. They helped me pack for the honeymoon and keep me sane. I had lots of anxiety but was so excited!

After the wedding and honeymoon we came back for like a day. We stopped to see lily and landon on the way home! We opened our presents and packed everything! We fit a lot but madison helped us bring back some bigger presents! We went boating one last time because my parents begged us to haha. We drove to spokane and ate dinner with his grandparents and then we drove to his aunts and stayed the night there. We finally got to rexburg. We spent so much time unpacking and getting everything done and then ordering things and finding the perfect rug lol. We finally got settled like two weeks in. We went to Utah and saw the head and the heart! they were amazing!! I havent wanted to see them live for forever. We then just hung out with family and went shopping. Jessica had her baby - ty! We ate dinner with them one night. Saturday we had martha baby shower! It was good seeing portland people there! I then went to ethan who helped aaurn and camille move into their new house. We then went to the puppy barn. so cute. We then went to brittanys and went to outback steakhouse with them. We got a lot of gift cardss so it was yum. Sunday night we helped jake propose to madison! it was crazy but perfect! so happy for them! And then Ethan started school on that monday and "summer" was over!

No comments:

Post a Comment