October 9, 2018

8.25.18

My wedding day was perfect! I know everyone says this but it was really the best day of my life thus far. so so happy. I woke up at like 7am or something and started getting ready. Madison did my hair and kelsey did my makeup. As I was getting in the car it started raining...i was like seriously..but I knew it wouldnt last so i wasnt that worried. Plus rain on your wedding day means good luck. But we get to the temple an hour early to do paper work and such. It was just so beautiful. I still had a bit of anxiety but I knew Ethan was the one. It was so nice to be in the sealing room with friends and family. I totally cried during the ceremony oops. I just love ethan so much. It was such an amazing thing. I can't believe we are sealed. It's amazing. We then went outside and took pictures. The rain had stopped! Everyone left and we took more pictures with Jessica. After about an hour it started raining so we called it good. We went home and had left over thai food! People were over helping set up! I help set up and then all of a sudden it was almost 6:30 and the reception was about the start! It all look so beautiful I loved it. I got some pizza, salad, and fruit. The pizza was amazing! The salad was yummy and the fruit look insane! in a good way! grabbed some gum and then went to our receiving line that was close to the entrance outside the garden. We honestly didn't really have a line. Like once a family left another soon came after but never formed a line! It was nice! People were coming slowly. It was so nice seeing people I hadnt in forever. We stood there for 30 mins and then left. We got some italian sodas and icecream and just talked to people. There were server girls too that served cheese and crackers and these truffles that are to DIE FOR. I tried to take it in but I knew it was going by fast. Madison was our MC and the toasts were about to start. But Ethans dad left to go find his lost parents! lol! so seth ethans older brother said it. it was good. Then my dad went. He was funny. They basically both talked about ethan haha. We then went to cut the cake. I felt like not really that many people were watching but we did it and it was very anti clamatic. I'm like why do people do this lol. The one we cut was carrot cake and it was so good. I tried to smash it in his face but it didn't work lol. We then played the shoe game. Where we sit back to back and they ask a question on who is "messier" and we hold a shoe up who we think is messier. It was fun. We then had our first dance. It was nice and I love our song. "we found eachother in the dark- city and colour. We then had the daddy-daughter dance to dreams by imaginary future. it's a slow version of a song that will always make me think of my dad. Ethan and Deborah then joined in and then all couples did. And then the party started!! It was the best night ever and the dance party was popping! so many people were dancing!! The sports court helped and it was perfect. I seriously felt like I was dreaming. It was so fun. We then put on girls just wanna have fun and threw the bouquet! Sarah caught it. We were wayyy ahead of schedule and added a few more dance songs! But then at like 8:40ish we said this is the last song! I went to change and then ethan and I went through the sparklers! The line felt like forever it was so fun! His brothers decorated our car - actually it was way cute and there were streamers everywhere and balloons and cans that hung from the back. It was the best day ever. It felt nice but weird that it was just over! I'm so grateful to our family that has helped us and supported us!

No comments:

Post a Comment