February 23, 2014

ein gedi.

Today we went the Ein Gedi National Park and it was SO fun. It literally was the best day ever. We just hiked and swam all day and those are my favorite things. It's near the dead sea which was an hour drive. About 35 of us went, we left on vans. 
We hiked to this waterfall and it was so fun.
"provo allstars"
me and the boys
We then hiked to a spring and a temple. The hike was a bit harder. It got pretty hot.
a cave we sneaked into
David's waterfall
israeli beavers
dead sea
Floating in the dead sea was the funnest. It was also so funny. Just everyone bobbing around. It was the coolest feeling. Luckily we get to go back as a whole group for a field trip. If you looked closely at the water it looked like glass. The water was stinging a lot of people, but I was totally fine. I'm glad I didn't get any water in my eyes. We swam out to the middle of the sea but we weren't supposed to. It was so gorgeous. The water was so blue and the salt of the rocks looked so cool. There was a guy who put mud on our bodies. It was so funny. Apparently it is good for your skin. 
Eric really had to pee on the way there and had to pee in a plastic bag...HAHA not kidding. It was the funniest thing in my life. We all bonded over it. It was so weird knowing he was peeing right behind me. On the way home we were dancing like crazy, our bus driver had the best music and we made up choreography. It was tons of fun. I love everyone here and I don't want these experiences to end. I'm already getting sad knowing the semester is almost half way over. The last night here is going to be so sad I can't even imagine.
Tonight Haley and I ushered for the concerts they put on here. Every sunday the center has famous musicians come and play. It is very popular. People come from far away just to come. There was a lot of old people, it was cute. The holocaust survivor came tonight. We greeted everyone at the door. Tonight it was classical music and there was a violin, clarinet and piano player.

1 comment:

  1. That beaver looks MEAN!! Love all your pictures Natalie and the time you take to keep up your blog. I am SO happy for you - I can hear your testimony grow each week, through your words and excitement.
    Love Grandma Fisher

    ReplyDelete