October 27, 2015

see you in 18

So this is it. I get set apart tonight at 8:30. My sister Brittany will be updating my blog while I am on my mission. So if you want to see how I am doing as a missionary check here!! And I would LOVE for you to write me. Even if it is a sentence. Mainly I want pictures. I will only be able to keep in contact through email and mail. I need to keep updated people! I want to know who you are dating and I want wedding announcements! I am so grateful for this opportunity to become a better version of myself and to become closer to my Heavenly Father. I can't wait to meet people who are waiting for me to come teach them the gospel! I know it will be hard but so rewarding. Thank you for all your support and for anyone who has helped me get to this place in my life. I love you all :)
mission photos taken by kylee matthews

4 comments:

  1. You are so beautiful! Arizona will be so blessed to have you! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just said a little prayer for your safety and success while on your mission.

    ReplyDelete