October 21, 2015

acceptance letter

I know acceptance letters are personal but this blog is for me as well. I might as well share it with you all! I wrote it a few weeks ago and it's crazy to think that I only have a week left. I'm freaking out a little. It just doesn't seem real. I still have a lot to do...AZ here I come!

"Dear Brethren,
I am so deeply grateful and honored to accept my call to Arizona Scottsdale mission. I am so excited to invite others to come unto Christ. I have prepared myself for this time in my life to serve others and serve God. I know that my mission call was inspired and it is the place for me to grow in so many ways. The Lord knows me and knows the lives I will touch and who will also touch mine. i know without a doubt that Christ lives and this is His church. I feel Heavenly Father's love every day. He knows us and wants us to be happy. This gospel brings me such happiness! I can't wait to share my happiness with others. I am grateful to be part of this great work. It is so exciting! I have a testimony of the truthfulness of the Book of Mormon. I feel the Holy Spirit so strong when I read from the Book of Mormon. I know that when I live in harmony with the spirit I am blessed. I know that Joseph Smith was a prophet called of God who restored Christ's church to the earth. I know that Thomas S. Monson is a prophet of God who leads and guides us today. I am grateful for the temple and the rich blessings it brings. I know that Christ died for each and everyone of us that through him we can repent and be made whole again. I know that through the atonement all things are made possible. I hope I can be a faithful disciple as I serve the people of Arizona. I love this gospel! I can't wait to be a part of the greatest work on the earth. I say these things in the name of Jesus Christ, amen.

Sister Natalie Fisher"

2 comments:

  1. I LOVED reading about the reasons that you want to go on a mission - WONDERFUL! Your acceptance letter is AWESOME too! YOU, my dear, are an AMAZING woman!!

    ReplyDelete