January 3, 2019

fall 2018

Okay this semester has been different for sure because I didn't have SCHOOL. and I got MARRIED. So there has been a lot of changes that is for sure. It was actually really weird and sad not starting school. But also SOO nice not doing homework. I worked hard on revamping my photo business. In the end of October after the photo rush I got a job working at Great Harvest full time. That has kept me very busy. I am LOVING married life. Of course there are some adjustments and hard things but living with Ethan is way easier/cleaner than living with 5 other girls. Some times I missed the social aspect of it though. But I could always walk over to my old apt which was nice. I just love Ethan so much and it is so nice being married to my best friend. I love our apartment and waking up to him every day. He makes my life so much better and so complete. We have had lots of adventures.
It was filled with.
- Our first camping trip to Yellowstone, it was a blast
- Cress Creek Nature Trail
- Tandem Bikes
- Karie Annes
- Pumpkin Patch
- Apple Picking / Apple Crisp Making
- General Conference with the family
- Upper Palisades Hike
- Lots of dinner dates
- Haunted Straw Maze
- Taggart Lake Hike
- Lots of movie nights
- Sabrina tv show
- Racquetball
- Gym dates
- Shark tank
- Haunted Hospital
- Lots of baking
- Bunny & Carrot for halloween
- Thai & Indian food dates
- Boo at the Zoo
- Carving Pumpkins
- Lots of game nights
- Lots of family dinners
- Temple dates
- Thanksgiving with E's family
- Black friday shopping
- Temple lights
- Ice skating
- Our own little christmas gift exchange
- Long boarding on the top of the garage
- Lots of Icecream
- Lots of cheap theater dates
- Rock climbing
- Madison's bachelorette party
- Ethan won the championship for his division in basketball!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment