July 26, 2014

life's awesome

This past month or so has just been go go go. I finally have some time to sit down and do a blog post about life. Well mainly pictures, let's get real, I hate writing, love pictures. I feel like all I do is work but that's not completely true. Work hard play harder am I right? I'll do a blog post about my nanny job later.

This summer consists of:
- lots of boating
- tube wars
- meeting some awesome tanzanians
- fires by the lake
- awkward ysa activities
- meeting new people
- hanging with the fam
- lots of sister bonding
- night walks with mom
- berry picking
- good food
- farmer's market
- bike rides
- lots of hiking
- running
- kayaking
- buying my own car!! (don't know what I would do without it)
- concerts
- seattle
- night swimming
- canoeing
- the bachelorette! (of course)

Life's good, no it's awesome. I can't complain I pretty much love being home but I am so excited to go back to school. Here are some pictures to prove I do these things cause it didn't happen if there isn't a picture to prove it. (picture's are random)

HAGS

No comments:

Post a Comment